At Express Travel Service, we understand that keeping your business travel costs down is important to your bottom line. Our goal is to provide you with the most cost-efficient ways to meet your air, hotel, and car rental needs. By looking at current costs of travel, we can even help you create a corporate travel policy.
Our experienced consultants at Express Travel will assist you and your employees in remaining within your travel policy guidelines, and we can enroll each employee with airline-offered incentive programs that can provide benefits to the company. Our consultants have over 20 years of experience in domestic and international travel and can help you with your travel needs throughout the world.
- Booking through Sabre – world’s largest and best booking tool
- Trams – back office tool for accounting and customized reports
- Client Base – personalized profiles and frequent flyer, car, and hotel identifications numbers
- VirtuallyThere – to look up your reservations online
- Visa and passport Information (passports or visas needed in five to 24 days can be arranged for a fee)
- Frequent traveler information kept on file – download form
- Insurance for business travelers
We can also educate you about several quarterly programs with American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines that can give companies benefits to earn free tickets based upon the amount of travel done per airline per quarter.
Leisure Travel, Destination Weddings, and Honeymoons
With extensive training, knowledge, and daily exposure to travel specials, our travel consultants have the expertise and tools to help you get the best information to plan your vacation, destination wedding, or honeymoon. Let us put our personal experiences and knowledge to use by helping you plan your perfect trip.
If you’re traveling for a family vacation, honeymoon, or just a weekend getaway, our consultants at Express Travel Service are here to assist you. We’ll do the research so you can relax and have some fun. The following are some of the services we provide:
- Airline, hotel, and car reservations
- Cruise packages
- Escorted and non-escorted Europe packages
- All inclusive vacations
- Destination weddings
- Independent travel packages
- Spa and golf packages
- Adventure packages
- Luxury vacations
- Parental Travel Release for minors
- Foreign currency exchange
- Personalized service quote – link to form
- Insurance for personal vacations and business
Meetings and Incentives
Our expertise doesn’t stop with corporate and leisure travel. Express Travel consultants can help you schedule group meetings, both small and large, around the U.S., the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe. Our consultants can escort a group to any destination, putting your mind at ease and your group in exceptional hands. Let Express Travel Service help you plan your next board meeting, small or large group meeting, or incentive trip.
- Contract negotiations for air, hotels, cruises and packages
- Analysis and comparison of site selections
- Conference registration sites
- Travel arrangements for air, hotel, rental car, and ground transportation
- Budget development
- Arrangements for facility meeting spaces, audio visual needs, and food and beverage
- Optional entertainment
- Onsite coordinator or escort for group